What is Machine Vision? Machine Vision is a combination of hardware and software to capture images and process those images automatically to make intelligent decisions based on pre-programmed libraries for applications including but not limited to automatic inspection, gauging, guidance, and identification.
The speed in which machine vision is capable of capturing images and making intelligent decisions is many frames per second allowing this technology to be applied across many industries.
TYPICAL IN-LINE MACHINE VISION APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Part Inspection
- Packaging Inspection
- Color Inspection
- Fluid Fill Level
- Assembly Control
- Part Measurement
- Feature Locations
- Machine Guidance
- Robot Guidance
- Distribution Sorting
MACHINE VISION 101
HOW CAN ENGINEERED VISION HELP ME?
- We will start by providing a Free Consultation and site visit to identify potential camera, light, and trigger locations
- Next we perform free lab testing on the provided part samples with a skeleton vision program to ensure machine vision will work for your application
- We provide the results and generate a customized solution for your application. At this point we will know where your machine vision problem sits on the basic to complex spectrum.
- Installation – we will procure the machine vision components from our established distribution partners known to deliver superior quality products (typically > 20 years experience) and install them at your facility with minimal downtime.
- Support – commissioning and technical support is provided to ensure your new manufacturing improvements come headache free
Engineered Vision will design, procure, install, and support the machine vision system that meets your application needs through the following steps:
MACHINE VISION SERVICES:
- Application Development
- Defect Reduction
- Turnkey Installation
- Medical Device Inspection
- Robotic System Integration
- Part Inspection Systems
- Print Inspection Systems
- System/Process Optimization
- Cylinder Inspection Systems
- Appliance Inspection Systems
- Preventative Maintenance Service
- Quality Control Systems
NEED MORE THAN JUST MACHINE VISION?
Check out OUR ROBOTS and see which collaborative robot solution fits your needs.
We're available to support your factory automation needs. Contact us with questions.