Medical Devices Quality Control
- Medical Devices Dimensional Inspection
- Rejecting Out of Spec Parts
- Injection Molded Part Features
- Confirming Assembly Part Tolerances
- Packaging Count and Placement Inspection
- Checking Medical Tubing
- Contamination Inspection
- Color Verification
- Unique Device Identification (UDI) tracking
- Print and Text Quality (OCR/OCV)
- 2D Datamatrix
- Product Traceability
DESIGN & INSTALLATION
We can help create the initial specification requirements for vision inspection through to the complete integration, test and commissioning on your line. We have extensive knowledge of integrating vision systems integration and can simplify your validation through 100% part inspection. When designing a new machine there are various contract strategies and partners available for the total machine build – we stay flexible in order to accommodate your contract strategy and are able to work directly with your machine builder to simplify the process for your team.
Our validation packages for medical devices follow Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP5) guidelines as well as assessment of validation requirements for 21 CFR 11/210/211 – helping manufacturers in medical devices comply with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Our engineers understand the importance of precision and repeatability and only use the highest quality vision equipment with guaranteed repeatability customized to your unique medical device quality control need.
- Free – Specification & Scope development where we can help provide capabilities as well as options you may not have considered
- Free – Lab testing on the provided part samples with a skeleton vision program to ensure machine vision will work for your application
- Free – Results provided and a customized solution (skeleton) for your application will be created as a proof of concept. At this point we will know where your machine vision problem sits on the basic to complex spectrum and can generate a proposal for your solution.
- Proposal acceptance and full vision program developed with proposed hardware.
- Testing completed with proposed hardware on customer finished product quality samples.
- Software validation script developed and tested.
- Final solution shipped to machine builder, final customer, or integrated by our Vision Integration personnel.
- Validation Support as required by customer preference.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR TYPICAL PACKAGE:
- Camera, lens, & light
- Camera & light Controller
- Human machine interface (HMI)
- Std. mounting & cabling
- Vision Algorithms with lifetime license
- Customized part inspection & measurement
- Customized communication to PLC
Click Here to Learn the Basics: Machine Vision 101
We're available to support your factory automation needs. Contact us with questions.