Engineered Vision can bring your idea to life! Our rapid prototype design experts will help create your idea faster & cheaper. We will surprise you with both the affordability of our services and at the speed we put the product in your hands! We take ideas from any development stage and turn them into useful products. We work across market boundaries to bring the best technology to create the right solution for you. Keeping your ideas safe is our top priority, and we send a signed NDA along with our first email.
- Design range $500-$100,000
- 3D CAD
- 3D Printing
- Machine Design
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Injection Molding
- CNC Machining
- Consumer Products
- Machine Vision
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
What is the Prototype Process?
Engineered Vision will research, design, fabricate, and procure required items to meet your unique application needs through the following steps:
- We will start by sending a two-way Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- A part sketch or drawing is the fastest way to get an estimate if you already know the services you need. Simply reply to the NDA email with a photo of the sketch or drawing and it will stored in our secure database. If we have any questions we will reach out, typical questions include; otherwise, we will send you a quote for project completion.
- If you are unsure about the next steps and would like some guidance, we can schedule a Free Consultation with an Applications Engineer to further understand the problem and recommended next steps.
- We understand that speed is everything and we turn around quotes FAST!
- Let us know you are ready to proceed and we will start modeling your design.
- We will setup design review checkpoints as they make sense for the project to ensure we create the exact product you have in mind while meeting all technical requirements.
- Once you are satisfied with the final design we will manufacture the required quantity and ship the finished product to you FAST!
CLICK “CONTACT” IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PROTOTYPE DESIGN PROCESS.
We're available to support your factory automation needs. Contact us with questions.